INSTRUCTORS & INTERPRETERS
The Language Studio Inc. hires only qualified individuals that will represent our school in the highest manner of professionalism that is expected by our clients.
We provide high quality language training services and Interpretation to our clients who have come to expect the best in customized service.
All service providers, who work in any government office location, now requires security clearance at the reliability level. For new associates who may not yet have their clearance, we can process that application for you!
From all prospective instructors, we require the following qualities/credentials:
- 2-5 years experience teaching languages to adults
- Teach in mother tongue
- Must be bilingual with one language as English
- Teaching Diploma or University degree in: FLE (Français langue étrangère), in linguistics or languages, B.A. in Education (or related educational field)
- Must offer flexibility and dynamism in various teaching styles
- PFL2 experience (Programme de Francais langue seconde)
- On-line teaching experience
If you feel you possess all the above qualities and are interested in working with us, please send us your résumé as an attachment. * En francais, s’il vous plait
From all prospective Interpreters, we require the following qualities/credentials:
- 5 yrs experience interpreting
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Completely fluent in English and one other language
- University degree in Translation/Interpretation or Certificate in Interpretation
If you feel you possess all the above qualities and are interested in working with us, please send us your résumé as an attachment. *In English or French