French And English Language Classes For Adults
Join our online group classes to learn to speak everyday French or English! These classes are not formatted in the ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ method; rather we want our participants to enjoy the learning process while attending the classes. Our teachers are trained and experienced with providing learning services to adults in various ways to help them learn in their own way and at their own pace.
- Classes are live and are led by online instructor
- Group sizes between 3 and 6 participants
- Material is provided
* Participants require internet and a camera-equipped device to connect to online platform.
Fall September to December (12 weeks)
Winter January to March (12 weeks)
Spring April to June (12 weeks)
Summer July-August (8 week session)
Beginner Level Tuesdays 6:00-7:30 EST
Intermediate Level Wednesdays 6:00-7:30 EST
Advanced Level Thursdays-6:00-7:30 EST
- Online Registration
- Placement Test to determine level and group placement
- 18 hours of French language instruction/practice
- Learning Material
- Certificate of Completion at end of session
- 5% discount for students who return for subsequent sessions
- Minimum of 3 participants per group is required to run the class each session. Cancellation of session would initiate full refunds to all other participants.
- Participant cancellation less than two weeks to class start date will receive refund minus $50 administration fee
- Participant cancellation after start of session will not be refunded